Does your Will protect your family? (Part 2)

  • Posted

JG_Family_090_Crop-Purple

As we draw to the end of one year and start afresh with the new, many of us will be making New Year’s resolutions to put our affairs in order.

Surprisingly research commissioned by the Law Society reveals that 73% of 16 – 54 year olds don’t have a Will while 64% over the age of 55 have made a Will: still leaving 36% of those people dying “intestate” (without having made a Will).

The Law Society recommends that “Everyone should have a will, but it is even more important if you have children, you own property or have savings, investments, insurance policies or you own a business.”

Ensure that this is a New Year’s resolution that you keep and contact us on 01625 614250 or via e-mail at enquiries@jobling-gowler.co.uk.  We look forward to hearing from you.

JG-Local People Editorial December 2015- January 2016