Frequently Asked Questions
How much is my claim worth?
It is impossible to accurately value a claim until we have obtained the necessary medical evidence and taken into the account the contributing factors surrounding your claim. For example the severity of the injury, the recovery period and the required treatment all have an effect on the value of the case. Whether the injury has impacted on your ability to work or look after yourself also effects how much you as the claimant could be awarded. You are invited for a free initial no obligation consultation with an expert solicitor during which we can discuss the particular circumstances of your potential claim. We aim from the outset to give you our assessment of how successful your claim is likely to be, so that you can plan for the future.
How much will it cost?
We know from experience that the cost of funding a serious personal injury claim is one of the greatest concerns for new clients. You are invited for a free initial no obligation consultation with an expert solicitor during which we can discuss the particular circumstances of your potential claim. We will advise you fully on the funding options available to you and the one that is most suitable for you.
We are able to offer a number of different payment schemes to our Personal Injury clients. Some of the schemes that we use to help people fund their claims include: legal expense insurance, conditional fee agreement and private funding.
What kind of claims do you specialise in?
Our serious injuries team at Jobling Gowler has over the years developed particular specialisms in the following types of injuries:
- Brain & Head Injuries
- Fatal Accidents
- Amputation Claims
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Injuries resulting from an accident at work
- Brachial Plexus (Bikers Arm)
- Motorcycle Accident Injuries
- Injuries resulting from sporting accidents
Why should I instruct Jobling Gowler as my Personal Injury Solicitor?
- Jobling Gowler are expert serious personal injury solicitors.
- All personal injury claims are handled throughout by a qualified solicitor. All our solicitors have over ten years’ specialist personal injury experience.
- We are members of the Law Society Personal Injury Panel and have senior litigation status with the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers.
- We routinely exceed our clients’ expectations, both in terms of the level of service they receive and the overall outcome of the claim. This results in a high level of client recommendations.
Our clients can be assured that we have the necessary experience and expertise to handle their Serious Personal Injury Claim.